Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why dont we have the ability to make small signs?

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
my Dungon Cave in Craiglorn is filled with Attuned Crafting stations and 13 Mundus and large arena as well as bankers, merchants and 4 diff attack dummies. it would be nice to be able to make small sign to help the 2500 people with access to find things easier (esp new one or the ones with hangovers
  • Bellamy
    Bellamy
    ✭✭✭
    That would be really neat, actually, to be able to have a small item to post that we can customize the message on. I know the crafting stations can have the master crafter signs hung over them but that's often not an achievement someone has and also isn't too great for actually giving directions for a large housing area. It could work similarly to the currently existing signs, where mousing over it shows the short message!
    @Be11amy
    PC | NA | CP340
    Rhase | Dunmer | Magplar DPS
    Jo'lli | Khajiit | Warden Healer
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    well at least two of use agree, I didn't know about the crafting station signs, i'll see if I have it, hopefully it will put at least What it is eg. Master at Arms IP Woodworking
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    my Dungon Cave in Craiglorn is filled with Attuned Crafting stations and 13 Mundus and large arena as well as bankers, merchants and 4 diff attack dummies. it would be nice to be able to make small sign to help the 2500 people with access to find things easier (esp new one or the ones with hangovers

I was thinking about it too!!!