Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New furniture plans/pieces from mobs in Coldharbour/Ayleid Ruins?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone found any of these? Someone in Coldharbour said they found some purple daedric plans from random mobs, but they didn't say whether they were new or just the old ones that people have been farming off the dolmens for a while now.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, both Molag Bal and Ayleid themed furnitures have been datamined as crown store packs with the HotR patch. You'll need to pay money for them when they eventually come out.
    What the person was probably talking about was the Daedric furniture pieces added with Morrowind that drop from Daedric ruins or dolmens or whatever (I don't farm them so I don't know where they drop). As far as I'm aware Coldharbour has no unique furnitures from any other Daedric ruins and Ayleid ruins drop absolutely no unique blueprints.
    Edited by SirGabenOfSteamia on August 14, 2017 6:45PM
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SirGabenOfSteamia This is from the HotR Patch Notes:

"New Furnishings

A number of new recipes and furnishings have been added to the game obtainable by participating in various activites throughout the world. These include but are not limited to harvesting certain types of nodes, participating in Justice activities, and defeating enemies in the new Horns of the Reach dungeons, Coldharbour, and Ayleid Ruins."
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    @SirGabenOfSteamia This is from the HotR Patch Notes:

"New Furnishings

A number of new recipes and furnishings have been added to the game obtainable by participating in various activites throughout the world. These include but are not limited to harvesting certain types of nodes, participating in Justice activities, and defeating enemies in the new Horns of the Reach dungeons, Coldharbour, and Ayleid Ruins."

Well, I'm wrong.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't managed to find these from Morrowind patch
    • Harvesting-Related Furnishing Rewards
        Mushrooms and plants in Vvardenfell will rarely produce accompanying foliage or fungi when harvested. Beetles with fungal infestations may, as well.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
        Mushrooms and plants in Vvardenfell will rarely produce accompanying foliage or fungi when harvested. Beetles with fungal infestations may, as well.

I've found a red volcanic grass or something off a herb once. It's also available in crown store.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

I've found a couple of plant furnishings (quite nice really) from alchemy plant nodes in Vvardenfell since it released - very low drop rate though.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Magdalina @Epona222 thanks for the info, good to know they do actually exist
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not very specific in the patch notes. And annoyingly so.
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have an update for us? Been farming some Ayleid Delves. Not a whole lot of containers... and the mobs havent been dropping anything.

Seems strange though. Not really any "Ayleid" mobs, that i would associate the furnishing plans with.
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild mate found this item today while harvesting ancestor silks in Reaper's March:

2I9gcl5.jpg
    kxQ5Zao.jpg
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squeeee
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooooh that's lovely that is, harvesting for me later then, that's my day's activities sorted out :D
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    No, both Molag Bal and Ayleid themed furnitures have been datamined as crown store packs with the HotR patch. You'll need to pay money for them when they eventually come out.
    What the person was probably talking about was the Daedric furniture pieces added with Morrowind that drop from Daedric ruins or dolmens or whatever (I don't farm them so I don't know where they drop). As far as I'm aware Coldharbour has no unique furnitures from any other Daedric ruins and Ayleid ruins drop absolutely no unique blueprints.

Craftstore was updated with some new blueprints.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mh, I'm almost 100% certain I found a green furniture plan in a daedra themed delve. I think it was in an urn.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've seen one of the new purple daedric plans on the kiosks; haven't seen any ayleid plans yet though.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So anyone found any of the new ayleid purple plans? Was grinding in a group in a ruin all day today; we only found three different blues.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a Coldharbour glow stalk today in Vvardenfell from an Ancestor Silk, it's one of the tall single ones like those sold recently from the luxury vendor but blue.

I've also found a fern and a dead tree, also in Vvardenfell from Ancestor Silk.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates to info? Based on what I've found the glowstalks are on any silk node (not sure about Cyrodiil) and Ayleid blueprints are found by killing mobs in Ayleid ruins (not sure about Cyrodiil). I can't confirm any of these things though.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I 100% can confirm that I bought the Daedric Doorway Spiked, from a guild trader the other day for 36k. On PS4 EU.

So for sure, they aren't crown exclusive items.

This is it:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/daedric-doorway-spiked/

No idea how to get these items but they arent crown exclusives.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing with that glowing cheese. The Shivering Cheese. I've seen it on a guild trader. Some thread in this forum says that it should be possible to get it from lockboxes, but I'm not sure if that is true or some bs someone wrote to confuse....
    Metal forever \m/
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seen one of these nice glowing things yet but got a few different burnt branches from Ruby Ash nodes (different zones). I've not seen Ayleid stuff yet.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I so far got a fern from an alchemy node, though I don't know which one. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fungal one, but beyond that..... no idea.
    Beside the fern no luck so far with nodes, although I must have picked a lot so far, always in the search for the items.
    Metal forever \m/
  • MannieHunter
    MannieHunter
    Soul Shriven
    Just bought an purple aylied bookcase recipe earlier today at a guild trader for 5000 gold...
    Xboxone european server.

So save to say that they are not crown store exclusives, and that i want to buy some more for that price... Still not sure to learn it or to sell it for a huge amount of gold...
    Edited by MannieHunter on October 19, 2017 10:29PM
  • xXMichonneXx
    xXMichonneXx
    ✭✭✭
    Found a purple praxis for "Aeleid bookcase, cluttered" in a public dungeon. Got it off a mob.
    XBoxOne NA
    910 CP
    50 Imperial Stamblade DC
    50 Argonian Templar Healer DC
    50 Altmer Mag Sorc DC
    50 Imperial Stam Templar DC
    50 Dunmer Mag DK DC
    50 Imperial Stam Sorc DC
    50 Nord Stam DK Tank DC
    50 Redguard Stam DK DPS DC
    50 Altmer Mag Templar DPS DC
    50 Imperial Stam Warden DC
  • xXMichonneXx
    xXMichonneXx
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought an purple aylied bookcase recipe earlier today at a guild trader for 5000 gold...
    Xboxone european server.

So save to say that they are not crown store exclusives, and that i want to buy some more for that price... Still not sure to learn it or to sell it for a huge amount of gold...

I was told that the purple Aeleid plans are worth around 400k gold. Not sure if that's true.
    XBoxOne NA
    910 CP
    50 Imperial Stamblade DC
    50 Argonian Templar Healer DC
    50 Altmer Mag Sorc DC
    50 Imperial Stam Templar DC
    50 Dunmer Mag DK DC
    50 Imperial Stam Sorc DC
    50 Nord Stam DK Tank DC
    50 Redguard Stam DK DPS DC
    50 Altmer Mag Templar DPS DC
    50 Imperial Stam Warden DC
  • MannieHunter
    MannieHunter
    Soul Shriven
    I think that would be a good price, considering that i am selling blue "dark houses" plans for 100k a piece...

Im going to hold on to mine and learn it, maybe try selling some that i crafted.
  • kjones0996
    Ayleid bookcases can sell for over 1 million gold. Finding one for 5k is outrageous. Good old console.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Oooooh that's lovely that is, harvesting for me later then, that's my day's activities sorted out :D

hellooooo :)
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that would be a good price, considering that i am selling blue "dark houses" plans for 100k a piece...

Im going to hold on to mine and learn it, maybe try selling some that i crafted.

What are "dark houses" plans?
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • MannieHunter
    MannieHunter
    Soul Shriven
    Dres, Redoran, Indoril and Hlaalu are the dark elf "houses"