Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Treasure hunter outfit

LastAyleidKing
LastAyleidKing
✭✭✭
Does anyone else wish it would come back to the crown store?
I missed it last year so I would like to see it return especially with the release of morrowind and all the fun exploring and adventuring idk I'm just wanting it to return anyone else feel similarly?
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, would love to see it return.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Support said maybe it would return year later it's a year annd 3 months later lol.....
    Between the Morrowind (edit stupid spellchecker) and upcoming Halloween ish datamines I don't see it sigh I hope they put it in next crown crates or something I just wanna adventure in that costume :(
    Edited by LastAyleidKing on August 14, 2017 12:10AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was it?
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of items I would buy immediately and I never had a chance to buy since I'm a rather new player!
    I'm also a non-crate-addict who don't give a damn about mmo gambling.
    @Zos you seem unable to make a profit from users very willing to spend as a shrewd company would do! Make items do comebacks in the Store from time to time!
    Btw this is one of those items I would buy, another one I really like is Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear but the list is very long!
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Yea it came out over a year ago....
    If you go to the blacksmiths in anvil (dark brotherhood expansion) outside there is a lady named Lajefah (npc) she stands near forge.....

That one outfit has been driving me nuts and no matter how many tickets I send or ask about it returning or being able to buy it I can't get an answer.

Honestly I wish I could just say take x amount of my crowns from my account and give me the thing it's literally just a cosmetic costume
  • Wylf
    Wylf
    Soul Shriven
    That outfit is a constant source of frustration for me... I desperately wanted to buy it when I saw the announcement of it, but stopped playing for a while before it was released. And when I returned it was already taken off the crown store again. >-<
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    It was up for like 2 maybe 3 weeks I think?
    Which is stupid it wasn't a 4 day limited time outfit annnd it wasn't left in store for months and months like other outfits.....
    I understand the crown store has been steadily evolving over the last few years but seriously it's been over a year with no word....
    Even with the growing pattern they've established that's predictable this month has thrown the whole model out the window only 2 things are releasing before Aug 29th aka horns of the reach......

Factor in the second datamine for what may come in Halloween and possibly beyond I feel like our want to see certain outfits return might be overlooked.... :(
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made sure to buy it as quick as possible, because it is the only true adventurer armor, and is the only functional / practical armor in the game. Literally the only thing I ever spent crowns I actually purchased on
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I missed out I can't even remember now if it was because I was broke from bills or being stingy thinking it would stay up......it never even had a countdown timer till it's removal I think :(
  • Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    It's a cool costume and I wish I had bought it, but I don't want it to come back. Limited availability items should truly be limited.

That being said, I'm 100% sure it will return in crown crates if enough people express willingness to pay money for it.
  • MarshRangerHaz
    I have the costume on Xbone, but I've since started playing on PC and this is the main thing that I miss. Such a cool outfit!
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    The Treasure Hunter outfit and the original Mages Guild costumes are probably my most used costumes. They work for so many kinds of characters.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I have like 40 or more costumes but I just want this one more so bad.....i can't even get answers on my in game feedback msgs anymore for anything....or error reports lol they prolly blacklisted me :( I'm just passionate about wanting to spend money on stuff in game to further enjoy my gameplay experience
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stonyfoot wrote: »
    It's a cool costume and I wish I had bought it, but I don't want it to come back. Limited availability items should truly be limited.

That being said, I'm 100% sure it will return in crown crates if enough people express willingness to pay money for it.

Technically, this costume wasn't a limited time offer. It was introduced as a regular crown store item, but was only in the store for about a month when it was removed along with some others. I think at the time it was removed, they hadn't implemented the countdown timer, so it just disappeared, and the only way you would have known it was going to be removed was if you had read it in the Showcase article.

However, I fear that the only way this costume will return is in the Crown Crates, which has been their model so far. But, I wouldn't mind seeing it return to the store. I have the costume myself and don't really use it - it doesn't look that great on my female characters.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Yea know that I've got back into the game I understand things better I can make more solid builds and stuff I have multiple guilds I'm in I really want to go through the game again rp as an adventurer of sorts and this armor in my mind is key to that especially with how much advancement we've had tamriel one, champion points etc everything is coming together so nicely I want to experience the whole game again from side quest to side quest dungeon to dungeon. Solo or with friends and this one little outfit right now is the only thing I actually want in the game I can't trade for it, I can't purchase it with gold it is in a dlc I paid for but inaccessible to me and no longer in the store.

I wish I could ask a zenimax employee if they could bring it back.....if when etc but I can't and the only communication between gamers and staff is more feedback/bug reports so there is just this cloud of the unknown hanging over us with these items....
    When will we see them again?
    How long will it be?
    How long will the game be up and running?
    If I get it how long will it be before the servers eventually go down, will I have time to run a full complete 3 faction run through of the game?
    So many questions so few answers it looks like the game is booming players full the streets content is flowing regularly etc how long will it last?

Lol sorry get a bit far sighted and philosophical there :p
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Love how they randomly release mazzatun motif for 6k crowns outta nowhere but not costumes lol considering they just took 4 or 5 outfits off store fingers crossed treasure hunter turns up magically soon