Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Updated** Best/Fastest/Easiest way to acquire gold August 2017

Vezelle
Vezelle
I'm a noob at this but here's what I've found, share your ideas and give advice, and correct me.
Farming :(
-Farm for materials, weapons, armor, mats (what exactly is one?), blue prints, anything popular and/or expensive.
-Can sell it in guid traders or go to players and try selling them the items**!!!WARNING!!!*** Never do transactions through trade! You can get scammed! Go to ingame mailing system. I heard somewhere you can attach a price to what your mailing and the recipient must pay the price in order to recieve the item or it'll be sent back. Am I correct about this?
Crime B)
-Steal from... Well Everywhere, recommended you only proritize rare and above. They sell for way more. You can then sell the items to the fence, note if the item is really hard to come by and sells for nothing, for example Racial Motifs, you should launder it and sell it to a player, or guild store for way more.
-You can Pickpocket too, to me it seems more Risky. But I think sense it's more difficult it is more rewarding. And fence or launder depending on the price.
- I hear depending on your level and loot you can make more then 40k a day or hour, and even if you do it with more than one toon. Am I right about this?
Crafting <3
-This will also help your leveling, and achievments. And it works perfectly with farming, but you sorta have to farm for resources.
-If your crafting is a decent level and can sell for a decent profit you could sell it to merchants. I doubt people will buy from a guild trader unless it's a set or very high level piece. To add on what I think (from exprience) what makes a person more likely to buy from your guild is pick a good spot where it's the only one ore where it'll be a pain to fast travel away from making it a better option. Also if you have a super rare ir popular item, either sell it for more or less, some people will be dumb or desperate and just buy it others, will walk away. Of its cheaper but still profitable unusually more people will buy it faster and will come back later. This actually works with any item as long as it's above what you spend getting it or the price you bought it for.
Prositution/Dancing :p
Disclaimer Mature 17+
-What did pore people or desperate people do in the medieval(not Catholic but Dibellian Tamriel) ages for money?
-They danced for people or gave them a private session, ;)
-Recommended you make a short, busty, curvy female toon. Dress as revealing as you, not default bikini there's more revealing then that. Then go and act sultry and say tell them, don't ask and say you'll treat them, but they will have too pay.
-This was meant to be a joke, but I put the disclaimer. Someone said they made money doing this, like alot. You can do a male but I don't think the'll make much but who knows.

That's all I have for know. Please add your feedback
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farming:
    Step 1: Follow famous ESO-players on youtube
    Step 2: Make sure to have notifications on whenever they release a new video
    Step 3: When I new BiS video get´s realeased, check if the new gear required can be farmed from overland
    Step 4: If the gear previously has been very cheap buy all you can from guildstores.
    Step 5: Profit :)
  • Vezelle
    Vezelle
    Thats I'll do that now.