The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bound to the Bog in Shadowfen

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
This quest is supposedly given by Ganthis who can be found North of Bogmother in Shadowfen. I found him and although he wishes for dry socks, he's not giving me a quest Anyone know what triggers it?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a quest that will only exist if you have not already done the Bogmother quest "Saving the Relics".
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Sounds like a quest that will only exist if you have not already done the Bogmother quest "Saving the Relics".

This particular character hasn't done any questing in that zone. I went looking for it when one of my toons finished the zone and never saw the quest.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    This particular character hasn't done any questing in that zone. I went looking for it when one of my toons finished the zone and never saw the quest.
    Hmm, OK. Maybe it requires you to do Mud Tree Village's "Schism" quest first. Pointer quests that link two side-quest hubs together aren't well-documented.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Amana
    Amana
    Soul Shriven
    My char has done Schism quest, but Ganthis doesn't give me that quest too :(