The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA: Seeking Vet Trial carry for Busts

Earrindo
Earrindo
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,
Bit of an oddball request here. I am quite keen on collecting all the undaunted busts, and have had no issue with running vet dungeons to collect all of them (save ICP, but it will happen eventually)
However, the veteran trials pose a different problem. I can't really pug them, but I am still keen to collect the busts.
So I was hoping perhaps it would be possible to ask for help on the forums. I realize that asking for a veteran trial carry can be a burden for the group involved, and am happy to compensate on a per trial basis.
I have little to no interest in gear, and anything I loot can be given to anyone who wants it. I am just interested in unlocking the bust furnishings.

Please feel free to message me here or in-game @Feolani if you/your guild might be able to help me out. I would really appreciate the help!

If it helps, I am not a completely useless player, and have no problem with adapting to complex boss mechanics. I won't put out a ton of DPS but I will do my best to not be a complete waste of space.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    How much DPS do you get on a dummy?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No clue, never tried