The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Whirling Blades at the center of Ald Carac

Riggsy
Riggsy
✭✭✭✭
I just did a domination bg in ald carac, at the flag in the center somehow blades were activated that killed my team (like 30k damage). I'd never seen this before and cant find anything about it online. I cant help but think there is a way a player can activate the blades, if so how do you do it?
MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
Donald Thump - Mule
M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go up you can turn the switch on :)

They should make the red aoe bigger because even if you are outside them you will take dmg, can be frustrating when not thinking about it.
    Edited by Yakidafi on August 13, 2017 10:03PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    If you go up you can turn the switch on :)

They should make the red aoe bigger because even if you are outside them you will take dmg, can be frustrating when not thinking about it.

Just tried it out, thanks
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played a few matches of BGs recently and killed the entire purple team this way during the middle of the match. It was beautiful :lol:
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I played a few matches of BGs recently and killed the entire purple team this way during the middle of the match. It was beautiful :lol:

One of my team mates knew about it and activated it right as green swept in on me (solo). Didn't question why they all died next jab, just took the flag, the win, and my laurel. Now I know.