The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to make an LGBT guild

red_wolfie15
red_wolfie15
Soul Shriven
I'm a lesbian, and I just want to start a guild that is safe and fun for LGBT players. Send me a message in game or on here if you would like to join.
  • chiftie
    chiftie
    I'm a lesbian, and I just want to start a guild that is safe and fun for LGBT players. Send me a message in game or on here if you would like to join.

Making sure you connect with this person. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365280/looking-for-an-lgbt-guild#latest
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    What? Why would a non-LGBT guild not be "safe" or even "fun"? Do you guys have different fun to everyone else? I literally haven't witnessed any judgment upon people from the LGBT community. How many people do you expect to be in this guild?

Also you didn't say what platform you are on?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the appropriate Guild Recruitment forum for your platform and server and give it a browse. Most servers have an LGBT+ dedicated guild at this point, and even if not, most guilds are pretty LGBT+-friendly. Many of the people uncomfortable with such things leave the game, because there are a bunch of same-sex couples among the NPCs, and the game never bats an eye about it. (It's one of the things that, as a bi gal myself, I love about this game :) )
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WhoSlappedThePie

Oh come on. There are a lot of exclusive guilds out there. If someone wants to make a guild that's adult only, do you have a problem with that?
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Eh? I'm asking OP if it's going to be exclusive. I don't have a problem with anything. Just asking questions because it's interesting... just curious.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What? Why would a non-LGBT guild not be "safe" or even "fun"? Do you guys have different fun to everyone else? I literally haven't witnessed any judgment upon people from the LGBT community. How many people do you expect to be in this guild?

Also you didn't say what platform you are on?

Basically it's this: If the group does not say up front and loudly that they are NOT a good place to be bigoted, sooner or later some lowlife is going to say something seriously hurtful. When your life is a balance between trying to just live and trying to endure other people's abuse because something about you is different, words are a big deal. They can make the difference between having an okay day or wanting to kill yourself. So when people are wanting to spend their recreation time with other people, it's only natural that they would want to be assured that it would be a closed group to those who would hurt them.

I personally *have* witnessed not just judgment but abuse in zone chat directed toward the LGBT community. That's a risk of zone chat, but it shouldn't have to be a risk of guild chat. So that's why people want to form specified communities.
  • HuntingHawk001
    HuntingHawk001
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a good guild adult preferably, does this guild require GLBTQ NO but if they were not allowed I would not stay. I do not think you are going to find one by spamming the boards however.
  • daechirak
    daechirak
    Soul Shriven
    I run a guild for lesbians exclusively as a safe space community type guild. You can find more information here if interested. We would love to have you!
  • daechirak
    daechirak
    Soul Shriven
    I currently am running a small community guild for lesbians by lesbians named Dibella's Chosen. We have a discord server, weekly game nights, dungeon runs, raffles and more. You can see my forum post here if interested!
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread closed. We understand that a discussion of real world relationships isn't surprising subject matter, however this has gotten offensive. This is part of the reason why we typically do not allow "discussions" of lifestyle on the forums. As mentioned, if there's an interest in creating a guild, please refer to the Guid Recruitment section of our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.