Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Decorator

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
So...here's the issue. I sell my services to people designing their homes. The issue is that the individual needs to place their items in order for me to rearrange them...and you can't move the items between indoors and outdoors. Either get rid of the interior-exterior load screen or give decorators more permissions.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...here's the issue. I sell my services to people designing their homes. The issue is that the individual needs to place their items in order for me to rearrange them...and you can't move the items between indoors and outdoors. Either get rid of the interior-exterior load screen or give decorators more permissions.
    Glad you turn a profit off art. :smile:
    Actually, you CAN move items outdoors, provided you have at least 1 item outdoors already as a reference point, using the HomesteadOCD addon.
    This addon allows you to obtain absolute coordinates for any object selected, and then return said object to its location after being moved, provided you dont update the last sampled coordinates.
    Or, you can use it to determine an objects absolute location "outside", copy the coordinates down in a notepad or other in-game notation system, and then go inside, select the object you want to move outside, and manually enter in the coordinates you just copied.

Its allowed me to decorate for other friends simply by having one object to reference, outside.
    Cheers.
    Edited by OmniDo on August 13, 2017 5:09AM
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    Actually, you CAN move items outdoors, provided you have at least 1 item outdoors already as a reference point, using the HomesteadOCD addon.
    This addon allows you to obtain absolute coordinates for any object selected, and then return said object to its location after being moved, provided you dont update the last sampled coordinates.
    Or, you can use it to determine an objects absolute location "outside", copy the coordinates down in a notepad or other in-game notation system, and then go inside, select the object you want to move outside, and manually enter in the coordinates you just copied.

Its allowed me to decorate for other friends simply by having one object to reference, outside.
    Cheers.

That's pretty awesome, I will have to check it out. Though, I tire of using add-ons to fix what should be in base game.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers.

That's pretty awesome, I will have to check it out. Though, I tire of using add-ons to fix what should be in base game.

I can't imagine playing this game without add-ons. It's missing so many basic features.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Cheers.

I can't imagine playing this game without add-ons. It's missing so many basic features.

You would hate concole I have to tell the people where to place stuff inside and out so I can do there place properly so annoying
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have issues with permissions. I have lots of learned patterns, diagrams, etc, when I visit a friends house why can't I see the crafting menu? When discussing what might look good over here or this would be nice here, I can't see anything. Also when I arrive to said home I have to give the items i crafted to the owner and then wait for them to put them down so I can manipulate, why? Clearly if someone has granted that permission they must be okay with me placing the item. Also the UI glitch that occurs when two people are placing items needs to be addressed, phantom items forever hanging in the air is an issue.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer