The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown store furnished houses preview?

Octopuss
Octopuss
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any way to see how the furnished houses look? I'm considering paying in crowns for one, but I don't want to make a blind purchase.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are in a house preview, you can hit F5 to look at purchase options, and there's a pulldown menu that lets you select Furnished, and when you choose that one it will reload the preview and show you the furnished house.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not forgetting that if you purchase one, you can then move everything around and pick and choose what stuff you want to keep/not use. It's a great way to get all your basic furniture at a good price.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    If you are in a house preview, you can hit F5 to look at purchase options, and there's a pulldown menu that lets you select Furnished, and when you choose that one it will reload the preview and show you the furnished house.
    Oh! I had no idea this was a thing. Thanks.
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought my first house unfurnished, and I immediately regretted it. The cost of furniture has come down in the past few months, but unless you have stacks and stacks of honing stones, pitch, heartwood etc, buying your first house furnished is the most economical way to start having fun right away.

I ended up buying a second house (furnished) and looting it for all the furniture. Win for zo$ lol
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I bought Old Mistveil unfurnished when I was a noob at buying houses. Learned my lesson from that, and all my subsequent homes are furnished.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still, 7k crowns for a large house is a lot. Damn this useless cosmetic stuff :D
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just keep in mind that if you buy your furnished house for crowns, the items in the house will be bound to your account. Just FYI. Only crafted items can be traded.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________