Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Masterful Tailoring Writ, not able to turn in even though the item is correct is this a bug?

Brightuatha
Brightuatha
✭✭✭
I got a Masterful Tailoring writ, got all the mats, put it together, then cannot turn it into the NPC (in my case Elden Root) any ideas? This is my first Writ thanks

Best Answers

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you absolutely sure you made the right item? Cp 150, right set/item/style/trait? What does your quest say?
    Answer ✓
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few Things to remember:

Gear: ranging from weapons to armour.

Style: the Specific style it has to be.

Quality: Mostly either Epic or Legendary (legendary offers more Writ Vouchers.)

Set: Make sure you use the right bumper or other control schemes to ensure you have selected the set as there are rare cases when the brain can tire out & forget & end up creating a normal piece instead of a specified set.

Trait: Make sure you properly research as many to all traits as possible as well as having the materials for it. (Nirnhoned traits mentioned in a master craft writ can net you a tidy sum of writ vouchers.)

For example, there was one time where I had to craft the Following.

Craft a Rubedo Leather Chest with the following.

Quality: Legendary
    Style: Glass
    Set: Noble Conquest
    Trait: Nirnhoned

I did that & turned it in to the mastercraft mediatior (in deshaan as I am with the pact.) & I got 79 Writ Vouchers.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
    Answer ✓
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said. If you still feel you crafted correctly, please post screenshots of the writ and the item you crafted. Note that you must craft it on that character and you cannot use Imperial conversion tool.
    Answer ✓