The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Keep Door, A Tale

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
The Short Version

I know others don't like long stories, But It's best for me to explain things. The short version is, I see so many others being attacked at Cyrodiil Keeps, near the doors. So many where able to go back through the doors, whilst being attacked.

Without a problem, while some unlucky few, are not even worthy to go through doors. Just like myself, most of the time there is no lag. Just like what is written below. I know it won't change anything, but would like to share nonetheless.

The Long Version: Cyrodiil Keep Door, A Tale

There once was A Dragon, A Dragon Volunteer at some keep. But yet all the keeps where all the same, are they Not? During that fateful Day, just like the rest in Cyrodiil; all day and everyday.

Out whisked the Dragon Volunteer, from that certain keep; through a certain keep Door. The Dragon Volunteer minded his business thinking “I really need to get a new dishwasher, tis very loud”

Suddenly he heard music, never mind it was him all along. Just minding his own business and playing the drums. Or was he, playing the drums all Along?

Over the horizon, barely visible. The Dragon Volunteer made out 2 banners. One with gold banner, Eagle flying with grace. The other was with Blue, blue as the great sky Whilst Leo the Lion should be proud with glimmering Pride.

“Well, by the goodness of my fortune and blessings unto myself. I just had to say it, tis better them than I, or not…” As The Dragon Volunteer, Saw the Eagle's quit chasing the Lion's. Whilst changing there course of action in direction unto himself instead.

Fast, fast; as fast the the ones with the Golden banner could manage. Down they come swooping and screeching. What could the Poor, poor Dragon Volunteer Do?.

Whilst on the other side as they came closer and closer to that poor poor Dragon Volunteer. While hooting with admiration, since it was too easy.

Suddenly they halted, for 5 seconds at least. For recognition suddenly took hold, for this was no ordinary Dragon, no but in fact was used to
be there own.

They took a small glimpse up at the walls above, For other Dragon's where above, but yet not came down to help aid that poor Dragon Volunteer, to fight there small group of 5.

The Poor Dragon Volunteer saw this to, knows he probably deserves not getting aid from those above, stood silently watching, waiting for his early demise.

With a big screech, a screech of vengeance and a warning to all those around and above. The Eagle’s begun there move again. With an ordinary and very well prepared battle formation. They made there March unto there victim whom used to be there own.

Alas, Poor Dragon Volunteer knew his time was short, before his next re-spawn. Henceforth he made a choice, used his restro ult, and tried to flee.

X,x,x,x and more X's. Poor Dragon Volunteer tried many times to press to get in the door Whilst being barraged by all the enemy Eagle’s attacks. As the Dragon’s above continued to stood watching this poor Dragon Volunteer, whom was not there own.

The Doors refused to budge, even though the very winds itself said no lag. Finally the time had come, the Poor, poor Dragon Volunteer had fallen alas and bit the dust.

Then and only then once the Poor Dragon had fallen in front of the keep Door, did the Keep Door actually finally opened and put his body inside the keep Door. “Why did it took so long and now put me through the door after I fallen in front of door “

Poor Dragon Volunteer had thought solemnly with grief and sorrow unto why the 15 Dragons above the keep Door, never bothered to help him all along against those 5 Eagle’s.

But tis All right, hopefully some day the Keep Door will work as intended by the Dragon Volunteer, but not intended by the God's of the door whom decides whom are worthy and not worthy to go inside Cyrodiil Keep Doors.

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One, I'm so sorry. Two, thanks for the AP...that 1.9k really helped me work toward my rank. Lol.

The doors are very sensitive when you're under heavy fire. The best strategy is to pause, then press the execute button to enter very slowly...no more than once per second. If you proc a bunch of attacks then button jam to get in the door, it gets all messed up and slows down your entry.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahaha...good one @Serjustin19 :)

yeah, I can't count how many times I've been sprinting with a horde of folks on my tail - get to the door, press X, have nothing happen, in a panic press X repeatedly then suddenly port inside the keep and - then back outside again with a whole lot of smiling, unfriendly faces waiting to greet me...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    One, I'm so sorry. Two, thanks for the AP...that 1.9k really helped me work toward my rank. Lol.

The doors are very sensitive when you're under heavy fire. The best strategy is to pause, then press the execute button to enter very slowly...no more than once per second. If you proc a bunch of attacks then button jam to get in the door, it gets all messed up and slows down your entry.

Thank you for this strategy, from what you suggested. It does makes since come to think of it, with my restro ult; it could've made the door burdened since it considered a lot of attacks.

Next time I'll be very slow entering the door, as well I almost forgot. You deserve the AP way more than I, so please take my AP :wink:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Amusing post. As of late I have been suffering the same fate and its getting pretty old. Seems much worse now for some reason.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    hahahahahahaha...good one @Serjustin19 :)

yeah, I can't count how many times I've been sprinting with a horde of folks on my tail - get to the door, press X, have nothing happen, in a panic press X repeatedly then suddenly port inside the keep and - then back outside again with a whole lot of smiling, unfriendly faces waiting to greet me...

I know what you mean... Funny when it happens to others, bummer when you are on the receiving end