The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - (new players guild of mostly soloists - update)

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
Our guild is less than a month old and we are currently at 22 members. We cater mainly toward those who are fairly new to the game and/or typically play solo.

All guild members get access to our guild headquarters (Ebonheart Chateau) where there will be crafting and dye stations. Guild bank stays completely stocked. No monthly gold or item fees, only voluntarily donations.

If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of, reply on here or send a message to Sookmagook on PS4.
Edited by NewFordOrder on October 25, 2017 1:31AM
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update for all interested parties, we've steadily grown to over 50 members. We now have a discord for the guild. And I've appointed a guild manager, who is helping organize dungeon runs and skyshard hunts. We also have a ranking system that promotes those who are active and contribute.

Please continue to reach out to me on PS4 if interested. PSN is NewFordOrder
    Edited by NewFordOrder on July 26, 2017 11:55AM
  • ChrisP1034
    ChrisP1034
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested as I am a newbie, have tons of free time and willing to learn so I can help others. PSN is ChrisP1034
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Sent. Welcome!
  • Chiefpoppasquat
    Are you guys running trials or interested in running trials?
  • omc_seamonkeyub17_ESO
    Interested, play 3-4 nights a week and playing Solo :( PSN: OMC-SEAMONKEY
    ~~~Bravo Zulu~~~
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Chief, yep!

Omc-sea, sent. Welcome!
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone, we're at 70 members now and will quit actively recruiting at 100. If interested, be sure to reach out on here or on my PSN NewFordOrder before we're full.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    We're right at 100. This will be my last bump to this thread. Well take whatever this generates and then will quit actively recruiting. If you want to get in, reach out to me at NewFordOrder on PSN.
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys play overnight if so I'd be interested in joining PSN:chibear85
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's only when I play. And most of the rest of the guild does as well. I'll get you an invite.
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Great thx