The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show off your faction pride. Housing Style.

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
arsir4zvns87.png
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Practice tent:
    LNGBjKq.jpg

Alliance themed junkyard
    pDA38nF.jpg

Bathroom w/alliance themed matching guest towels :)
    AasPZ1A.jpg
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • Akunin
    Akunin
    How about some Dark Brotherhood love?

05cd4p9b3ftu.jpg

54f3rxyc9jg0.jpg

ccqnavseaykf.jpg

Taken at night (best time!) So shots are a little dark

• MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These all kick arse guys. Kudos.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are awesome.

Although my OCD is triggered by the first picture in that the banners on the left and right both point right and not towards or away from each other. :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn reds. Damn yellows. Even damn blues. Damn war! ZOS, finish it already, please!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XoMBeS4.jpg
    8w3QCts.jpg
    DGqiOZi.jpg
    K2RwAmS.jpg
    YGH7yoR.jpg
    RijbeUu.jpg

Guess its some mixutre of Dark Brotherhood and EP
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Although my OCD is triggered by the first picture in that the banners on the left and right both point right and not towards or away from each other. :sweat_smile:

I considered changing this, but my OCD of having a backward emblem upon entry outweighed them facing the same direction.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

• Akunin
    Akunin
    Kr3do wrote: »
    Guess its some mixutre of Dark Brotherhood and EP

Ok now I need to take better pictures. That looks very well thought out. I like it!
  • Akunin
    Akunin
    lasertooth wrote: »
    Practice tent:
    LNGBjKq.jpg

Alliance themed junkyard
    pDA38nF.jpg

Bathroom w/alliance themed matching guest towels :)
    AasPZ1A.jpg

Ha! Hanging towels. :)
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    55hs3cjgeuk3.png Still a work in progress.
    Edited by ricam on August 1, 2017 4:40PM
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I discovered something interesting when I went to take screencaps for this thread. Apparently when you use high-quality graphics, there's a lot more grass and flowers and junk that wasn't there when I placed all of this stuff in my yard. :D

My cozy little cabin Autumn's Gate has just a little homage to my main character's faction, tucked away among all of the mementos of her travels through all three alliances and beyond.

USTCgHj.jpg

It looks a lot cleaner without all the extra foliage, but here it is in high-def:

5eh0wA9.jpg

Mournoth Keep is decked out in a much more imposing fashion:

tTKmvYF.jpg

And if the flaming oils and ballista aren't enough to scare people off, I have some really hardcore defense for my capture flag:

CANcxnY.png

:sunglasses:
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    So I discovered something interesting when I went to take screencaps for this thread. Apparently when you use high-quality graphics, there's a lot more grass and flowers and junk that wasn't there when I placed all of this stuff in my yard. :D

My cozy little cabin Autumn's Gate has just a little homage to my main character's faction, tucked away among all of the mementos of her travels through all three alliances and beyond.

USTCgHj.jpg

It looks a lot cleaner without all the extra foliage, but here it is in high-def:

5eh0wA9.jpg

Mournoth Keep is decked out in a much more imposing fashion:

tTKmvYF.jpg

And if the flaming oils and ballista aren't enough to scare people off, I have some really hardcore defense for my capture flag:

CANcxnY.png

:sunglasses:

Haha that is awesome.

• Novaesi
    Novaesi
    Great houses and screenshots! When I decorated my Domus Phrasticus I wanted to theme it around my High Elf and the Aldmeri Dominion, sorry there are no balistas. I tried to represent her idea of a home just outside of Cyrodiil a retreat for after battle. :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6wo1yrrLqU
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    Novaesi wrote: »
    Great houses and screenshots! When I decorated my Domus Phrasticus I wanted to theme it around my High Elf and the Aldmeri Dominion, sorry there are no balistas. I tried to represent her idea of a home just outside of Cyrodiil a retreat for after battle. :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6wo1yrrLqU

Heyyy, I loved this! I am definitely going to use your walled garden setup for my own at Mournoth Keep. Nice work!