The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Knights of the Nine in ESO?

manpoo
manpoo
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!

I will hereby lay nut just a suggestion but a claim that you can see the Knight of Nine in Cyrodiil.
In this day and age of course named Knights of the Nine hence Talos ain't alive yet.

In a location in Cyrodiil called the abbey of the eight that I'm pretty sure actually becomes priory of the nine later on when Talos achieves divinehood.
The guards there are also called Knights of the Eight.

I'm very curious if this could be confirmed somehow?
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Knights of the Nine, who's intent was to recover and protect the Crusader's relics, was formed by Sir Amiel Lannus in 3E 111. The order did not exist prior to that.

It is unsurprising that there would have been an order of knights devoted to protecting an abbey that would take the name "Knights of the Eight". This may be an intentional reference on the part of Zo$, but there is no affiliation between the two organizations.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Talos is a fake and a murderer.

Hopefully the dominion and the empire won vs the stormcloaks (which they probably did do tbh) and returned everything back to the 8
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Talos is a fake and a murderer.

Hopefully the dominion and the empire won vs the stormcloaks (which they probably did do tbh) and returned everything back to the 8

You can't call Talos fake if you support the thalmor. The entire reason that they have any power is because they've lied continually, taking credit for things others have done. The only things the dominion can take credit for is slaughtering thousands of innocent people (mostly in cold blood), and for being religiously and racially intolerant bigots.
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Who were the Nights of Nine again? Sorry, I never played Oblivion, though I watched some gameplay.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who were the Nights of Nine again? Sorry, I never played Oblivion, though I watched some gameplay.

Crusaders. It was the first paid DLC pack that Bethesda produced which added actual gameplay. (The previous releases were houses, spellbooks (before this you had to pay mages directly to learn spells), and the infamous horse armor pack.)

All things considered, it's pretty good. You go out, and retrieve the relics of Pelinal Whitestrake, and then use them to do battle with a chosen of Meridia.
    Edited by starkerealm on August 8, 2017 11:33PM
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Blood moon in Morrowind was playable
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There were only 8 at the time.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |