The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Horns of the Reach – Base Game Update"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Horns of the Reach – Base Game Update. If you'd like to learn more about some of Update 15's base game improvements, check out our latest preview!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don't have to strip at the crafting stations anymore to improve our equipped items? It's still optional though for those who prefer naked blacksmithing, thank goodness for that!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I love that I can put writ vouchers and AP in the bank! Thank you :smile:

Actually most of the update sounds pretty good.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to have hot pink circles instead of red so I can see them better in fiery dungeons!

I just want to reiterate what I've said in the PTS section, that these base game QOL updates are really great. Keep at it.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    We don't have to strip at the crafting stations anymore to improve our equipped items? It's still optional though for those who prefer naked blacksmithing, thank goodness for that!

I keep a full set of TBS set gear crafting stations in my guild hall. I use this set on practically every character I play because of it's versatility. This is a nice feature for that set because when you take off the gear, sometimes the mundus stone assignments get wonky and you have to go back to the stones to get them set right again.

So thumbs up on this feature!
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad writ vouchers can be banked. I might start doing writs on my alts again.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Guild management has been improved with the addition of the guild invite history function.

WOO! I know my Guild Founder will appreciate this addition. More Quality of Life improvements, yay!

I wonder, is this retroactive? As in, can my Guild Founder now see everyone that I've invited since I joined in May?
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on August 8, 2017 7:11PM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the combat text alignment issue on PS4 Pro / 1080 Enhanced is finally resolved. It's been off-center for over half a year...
    PS4NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild management has been improved with the addition of the guild invite history function.

WOO! I know my Guild Founder will appreciate this addition. More Quality of Life improvements, yay!

I wonder, is this retroactive? As in, can my Guild Founder now see everyone that I've invited since I joined in May?

@EttinTheBreton When I checked it out on PTS, yes, it showed who had invited everyone as far back as the history would go :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@EttinTheBreton When I checked it out on PTS, yes, it showed who had invited everyone as far back as the history would go :)

@MissBizz That's awesome :) best case scenario right there, very good to hear. You are the best :p
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow. someone had a free lunch break, gotta be the smallest base game patch ever, maybe all the bug fixes are separate?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol