The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTF No Crown in Battle Grounds?

damarky
damarky
✭✭✭
Really quick question, For 4 Man Dungeons we get a crown, for Trials we get a Crown and for PVP we have a Crown but for Battle Grounds we don't have a Crown.

This would help a lot for death Match or even domination. Is there a reason why we cant get a crown? Or is it coming next patch? If you rock in solo and some one doesn't want crown they can give it to some one else its easy.

I understand that if you have crown in 4 mans or PVP or Trials you have all the power and can kick other players but in Battle Grounds ZOS can just disable this feature.

Any one else want this too?

P.S IF you are looking for a Battle Grounds Guild take a read of my other Discussion below

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/364160/recruting-players-for-battle-grounds-guild-na-aussie-kiwi-players/p1?new=1
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be nice indeed.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, we dont need crowns in BGS. I never liked its introduction into gaming, never understood why intelligent human beings need such a crutch in a game where everyone is supposed to think for himself.

Who would you give it to in a PUG game? I certainly wouldnt ever follow a player worse than me. I`d prolly do the exact opposite of what some wannabe crown/group leader wants to tell me to do.

Nobody needs a crown in BGs - split up, watch the map and use ur brain.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on August 4, 2017 6:49AM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I understood correctly, you are talking about the crown which symbols the party leader? If so I am just wondering about all the things to complain about and you complain about this :P the crown which only thing it does is who can invite and kick members except in cyrodiil in a pug where the crown lead the party. In battleground it got no function.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    If I understood correctly, you are talking about the crown which symbols the party leader? If so I am just wondering about all the things to complain about and you complain about this :P the crown which only thing it does is who can invite and kick members except in cyrodiil in a pug where the crown lead the party. In battleground it got no function.

Yes theres lots of things they can improve on for BG :disappointed: however this is about the crown/party leader :smile:
    Please no, we dont need crowns in BGS. I never liked its introduction into gaming, never understood why intelligent human beings need such a crutch in a game where everyone is supposed to think for himself.

Who would you give it to in a PUG game? I certainly wouldnt ever follow a player worse than me. I`d prolly do the exact opposite of what some wannabe crown/group leader wants to tell me to do.

Nobody needs a crown in BGs - split up, watch the map and don't use ur brain.

Everyone has there ideas about best strait you clearly have yours. I am more thinking for a 4 man pre made so we have a marker on the map we can easily find quickly for death match/domination. If we spilt up and want to make our way to party leader whos making the calls in discord/TS. Regroup and push out again.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In CTF for example, you'd give the relic runner crown so you know where they are, so I can see the practicality in it.

I also understand why they didn't do it, but either way makes sense.

Also in PVE people put crown on the (main) tank all the time in trials. Or in the case of VMoL where you should be balancing chainers on the twins, several groups I run with give one of the chainers crown for the fight so balance is easier to see visually. So it's not useless/a vanity feature in PVE either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited by rhapsodious on August 4, 2017 2:33PM
  • aegisfire1975
    aegisfire1975
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice for convenience purposes. In a pug it may or may not help(but then you're free to ignore it), in pre made I can definitely see it being very useful.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    before every match there is like 30 seconds prior to match start. we should be given an option to vote a party leader/crown assignment.

I agree with the OP.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons