Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

whats better on a vMA Petsorc (after horns of the reach) plz take a look inside

Trashs1
Trashs1
✭✭✭
hello im currently using on my vma sorc (im on stage 9 and trying to defend the endboss)

5* necropotence
5* julianos
1* infernal guardian (max magica)

i read now several guides wo uses 2 pice of infernal guardian what ofc changes the shield ability in some offensive potential too... and i use all 2-3 secs a shield ability...

how does it inflict my dps when im loosing 300 spelldmg from julianos and get a secound piece of infernal guardian? After patch the other set bonus from julianos gets also a slight buff...

what does u guys think?
Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    hello im currently using on my vma sorc (im on stage 9 and trying to defend the endboss)

Maybe defending the boss isn't the best approach..

But in all seriousness, your setup is fine, you could try Infernal Guardian and see if that makes it easier for you but I think it won't make that much of a difference. It's all about learning his mechanics and in which order mobs/mechanics appear, then he'll be easy :)
    Edited by Fvh09NL on August 1, 2017 2:27PM
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Drop julianos and use 3 willpower and a monster set of your choice, preferrably grothgarr or ilambris but infernal can work
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    I've had a lot of success recently running 5 Necro, 5 Julianos (3 light, 1 Heavy and 1 Medium) and light llambris shoulders.

However, you still need to learn the mechanics. Gear does not help with that.
    Edited by Croblasta on August 1, 2017 3:22PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    well im alot better with 4 julianos and infernal guardian.

best try bos was at 2% and i had ult up.. died due a bad luck combo of white ghost+some of that areal dmg *crys in german*
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grothdarr is hands down BiS for vMA. 5 Necro, 3 Will or 4 Trials gear if you have a good staff, and Grothdarr.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    so.. grothdarr is more dmg than infernal guardian?
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As it currently stands on PTS Torugs Pact with Infused weapons will be the way to go because the enchant cooldown is bugged to 0.8 second instead of the intended 1.4 seconds.

Have a look at Alcast's video on the PTS: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCZp_9z-k4

If you really want to melt daedric/undead bosses you can even use a lightning and prismatic enchant. Fights tend to get a lot easier if you put 50k+ dps with a simple rotation.

We dont know yet if this will go live but if it does Torugs Pact will out-class any set on a magicka build.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    thats never going life :)
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so.. grothdarr is more dmg than infernal guardian?

Yes, in that the number of mobs that will be hit by Grothdarr as they flock to you will far exceed those hit by Infernal Guardian.
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    If you grab 3 ghosts, pop explosion when Daedroth spawns and destro ult/aoe Boss/Daedroth, it should be game over.
    Edited by Croblasta on August 3, 2017 9:53PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    defeated the boss yesterday the first time! got a precice lightstaff and i think thats verry cool^^
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashs1
    Awesome! Congrats.
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    defeated the boss yesterday the first time! got a precice lightstaff and i think thats verry cool^^

lol you stink you luck one :P
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    lol

got another one today but its powered.