Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Manors

ad4mss
ad4mss
✭✭✭
Hi,

I was wondering if all upcoming manors will be only available to purchase for crowns? Are you planning to put some gold-priced manors?
Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hakkvild's High Hall will be available for gold (not sure what size it's considered) as well as the upcoming Cozy Fenside Cottage.

Linchal Grand Manor will be crown store only though.

So 2/3 upcoming homes will be for gold. As for manors specifically? I guess we just need to wait and see. I would imagine there should be some eventually. I was surprised there wasn't one in the Morrowind chapter.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *taps fingers while waiting for Coldharbour Manor...*
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hakkvild's High Hall will be available for gold (not sure what size it's considered) as well as the upcoming Cozy Fenside Cottage.

So 2/3 upcoming homes will be for gold. As for manors specifically? I guess we just need to wait and see. I would imagine there should be some eventually. I was surprised there wasn't one in the Morrowind chapter.

Well Hakkvild's High Hall will be available through Crown Store soon and I did notice anything about price in gold in August Crown Store Showcase. I saw on PTC it's for almost 4 mil. gold but Showcase post doesn't mention anything about in-game gold price.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Well, according to this site, it will be 3.8 mil. gold: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/hakkvilds-high-hall/
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was excited to be able to buy a Nord Mansion. BUT, that soon turned into a big disappointment when I zoned into the "manor" on PTS. Maybe next release...
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to have a large manor like Monclair Manor in Shornhelm or the other one in Fell's run but with a lot of property around it, a smaller farm house, and fences and a barn and maybe a windmill too. I like the Gardner House, but there is so little outside property with it.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Would be so awsome to have possibility to have a farm fields at your house area.