Crown store dye stamps tied to achievements

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was noticing these dye stamps lately that are being put in the crown store for 75 crowns? Some are colors that require some more difficult achievements in game like the regicide red for the emperor slayer achievement. What is up with this? They may as well put legate black and ruby throne red in there too. Guess money talks.......
Edited by LadyDestiny on July 31, 2017 7:54AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure but they look the same but don't dye the same I think
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has a number of the rare dyes I don't care that much.

I don't think anyone's ever run up to me and said "OMG that's Ruby Throne Red! Whoa!" in fact, pretty much no one cares about the colour of my clothes vs my DPS numbers.

Also if people want to pay for a one time stamp of a rare colour, be my guest. I will keep my hard earned account wide achievement versions which I can change for free any time I like.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Don't those dye stamps from the crown store only work on costumes and not on armor?
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't those dye stamps from the crown store only work on costumes and not on armor?

Yes, exactly what I was going to point out. Not only are they one-time use stamps, and in predetermined channels, but they only work on costumes.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I dont see this as a big deal at all. Firstly regicide red is just an uncommon color, crown store dyes are one time use, cant use on armor, to me these things are a waste. If someone wants to pay crowns for a one time use on one outfit on one character, meh.. who cares lol! As someone who also has a nice batch of rare dyes, yeah this doesn't bother me.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte