Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wood Elf or Redguard for werewolf build

KharnTheUndying
KharnTheUndying
✭✭✭
I started a redguard dk and im at level 15 but i was wondering would i benefit more if id gone woodelf? I want to pve and pvp with this build.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc, master race
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be fine. Either works well for a stamina build. Wood elves get a bit more recovery, but red guards offset this by getting stam back via melee attacks. Wood elves get sneak damage bonus, and red guards get more total stamina.

For a DK, you'd likely get more out of the redguard. As a tank or tanky damage dealer you'll be in people's faces more and less with the stealth attacks. Redguard is still what I'm seeing as preferred race for damage stam dks.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    Orc, master race

Funny, that's what I made. Though my Stamsorc WW is a Redguard.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redguard gives more stamina, that pairs excellent with the base werewolf stamina increase.

Wood elves get a resistance to poison and disease. If you're going into PvP specifically, you get butt loads of regen and an answer to a big weakness. Plus, less disease dmg means softer incaps.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on August 6, 2017 10:20PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay a Redguard
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't realy matter. Play the race you prefer.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.