Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Finally got a valuable writ

Invincible
Invincible
✭✭✭✭✭
After months of nothing or the rare but occasional 2-5 voucher writ I got one for 166 vouchers this morning.

Coincidentally but completely unrelated. My sub ran out yesterday and I haven't renewed yet.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same here. It's a good feeling either doing it for the vouchers or selling for a decent pay day.

Got my Ebony motif with mine!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got suuuuuper lucky and got my big writ... during the ESO+ free week in a motif I randomly had, akaviri bows. I jumped over to the gold coast crafted it. It gave me enough writs (with what I had already saved) for an attuned table. I jumped to wrothgar attunded it to julianos... soooooo good.
    Edited by Narvuntien on August 6, 2017 12:26PM
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I got suuuuuper lucky and got my big writ... during the ESO+ free week in a motif I randomly had, akaviri bows. I jumped over to the gold coast crafted it. It gave me enough writs (with what I had already saved) for an attuned table. I jumped to wrothgar attunded it to julianos... soooooo good.

ha ha ha !
    Xbox One Na