The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] Improving mount/pet nameplates in houses

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
The collectibles UI has an option that allows us to change the names of our mounts and pets to anything we want. Until now (as far as I know), these names are only visible to the owners of the mounts/pets via the collectibles UI.

However, we can also place our mounts/pets in our houses, and the nameplates above their heads display rather boring names such as "Nibenay Mudcrab". I think it would be really cool if the nameplates for the mounts/pets placed in houses could be updated such that they displayed the names we chose for them above their heads :)

For example, rather than my kagouti being visible to everyone as just "Kagouti", I would like visitors to my house to see his real name, which is "Touti Frouti" :D So the nameplate above his head ought to read "Touti Frouti <Kagouti>".

This is a pretty minor suggestion, but I would really love to see it implemented to make our mounts and pets feel like they really belong to us :blush:
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand owner-given pet names not displaying outside of our home, but surely something can be done so that they will display when at home. I wanna go home to see "Fido" (my Dwemer Theodolite), who, by the way, keeps a 'watchful eye' guarding the front door to my (our) home.