The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA LFG Halls of Fabrication

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
Any chance there's other NA PS4 players wanting to run through This? Normal is fine with me, I just want to get a run in on it and don't have anyone available. Most evenings are doable for me, if anyone's interested make mention of it and we can all try to work something out.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Also for anyone wondering, I run dps with a CP 203 stamina warden with minor support heals (vigor, and the warden ultimate on one bar with the healing trees).
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    Any chance there's other NA PS4 players wanting to run through This? Normal is fine with me, I just want to get a run in on it and don't have anyone available. Most evenings are doable for me, if anyone's interested make mention of it and we can all try to work something out.

I'm up for it. haven't run it yet either. Healer here.
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    That makes!... 2 of us so far
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    @Eshenya what's your PlayStation name in case we find a team in game and want to try to get the other in on it? Mine is the same as my name here.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    @Eshenya what's your PlayStation name in case we find a team in game and want to try to get the other in on it? Mine is the same as my name here.

I messaged you on psn
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.