The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Horns of the Reach – Battlegrounds Update"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Horns of the Reach – Battlegrounds Update. As part of the release of Update 15 this August, Battlegrounds players will enjoy the free addition of an all-new game mode and map! Want to know more about what's coming to ESO: Morrowind's 4v4v4 PvP arena? Check out our latest preview!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Will the Mark of the Worm explosion be friendly fire? Will it be Oblivion damage?
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an interesting game mode. In my opinion the daily quests for battlegrounds should be much more easily obtainable, as a lot of people I talk to don't even know about the daily battlegrounds quests. Maybe from a board in Belkarth, Orsinium or your alliances capital etc. As this would encourage more people to play battlegrounds turning it into what's it is seemly intended to be. A drop in and play quick PvP match.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the Warhammer Developers on the team still love their Mourkain Temple ;o)

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Also can you cloak while you have mark of the worm active? Will it be affected by the Sigil of Power buff?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new map looks cool. I'm excited to play in an asymmetric arena.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno These look good but is there any update on the still broken queue? It is still virtually impossible for me to group queue with friends during prime time on XBox NA. Still the exact same issues from Morrowind launch nearly two months ago. Would love to know if there are any queue fixes in the works for Horns of the Reach.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, I, We are begging you to give us queues for seperate game modes.
    the Grab BAg only option is killing the BG scene.