The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

3 new players looking for tight knit social guild!! :3

Anniees
Anniees
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!

My friends and I are looking for a social guild/pvx to spend our time with in ESO. We're fairly new to the game but we pick up very quickly :smiley: we have a few things we're looking for and if there's a guild out there for us please message me!

- Small guild that has a tight knit group of friends
- PST timezone or on during our evening time
- has some sort of voip (discord, teamspeak..) that you frequently hang out in
- 18+ pref, friendly and sociable :D

Most importantly, active!! We're usually on every night and we want to experience the game with others whether its doing quests, running dungeons, PVP (we love pvp)...dying...together haha y'know all that good stuff ;)..in any case we're really hoping to make friends and just have fun playing! So please, I would love to for you to leave a comment and talk a little about your guild and I'll respond asap :*

• DeAlande
    DeAlande
    Whats your @name? Don't have a guild but been playing since beta. Hard thing is finding a good guild with people that are actually sociable and use discord on a regular basis. Maybe we can all start one??
    @Knightlightreloaded
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Hi there, the Vulcan Guard is a friendly social guild full of events, raffles and a guild discord. If you would like an invite just message me @fordy762 :)
    GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • sickle
    sickle
    hey anniees. i have the perfect guild for ur friends and u. here is a link https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342186/new-guild-recruiting-wug#latest hope to hear from u soon to answer any questions u may have. u can msg me in game @sickle0
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im looking for the same thing lol

@DeAlande id be intrested in starting a nrw guild as well
    @phettt
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Anagyth
    Anagyth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Anniees,

If you're still looking for a home, Gothiscandza is a small, English-speaking but international guild built upon several small groups of friends over the years, ages 20-something to 40-something. Everyone in the guild knows at least one other member on a personal level, and to maintain that distinction we invite other small groups of friends to join our fold. Due to our recruitment philosophy we've never been massive and don't want to be, but we maintain a competent, close-knit core of friends who strive to experience everything a game has to offer. We've only recently moved to ESO, average 3-5 people online during PST evening hours, and are looking to bolster our numbers a bit so that we have more round-the-clock activity with the numbers to run dungeons and such a little more consistently. We have a discord server that is active most of the time.

Please contact @Anagyth if you'd like to discuss. Thanks !
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a PVP guild LMK. This is ours. Right now, we're doing a lot of PVE on weekdays and PVP on weekends to get players to CP level 160 (I just like the money). We accept people from all factions however we play AD when in PVP.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363701/morons-incorporated-ad-pvp-guild-for-newbies-or-experienced#latest
    PC NA Server