The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Guild

OC_Justice
OC_Justice
✭✭✭
Not my 1st MMO
Current level is Chp 240
Now that I have finished the main story line and have completed most of the maps I am starting to take a look at skills and how to apply my skill points. I still have not used about 80 or so and have a lot more to gather. I want to figure out 1st what kind of character i want to develop.
I enjoyed healing in Lotro as that was my main. Was looking at tanking and kind of enjoy being able to take a lot of hits. I have not picked up a staff yet and will probably never pick up a bow.
Other than that a direction a guild needs me to go in, I can.

Looking for a mature group of adults only.
Not looking for a guild with hundreds of members.
Must have restrictions and will not join a guild that thinks religion or politics can or should be discussed during gaming time.(DRAMA!!!)
This is my time to escape into fantasy and all things that are not of the real world.

I enjoy serious game play but always keep in mind it is a game and real life always comes 1st.
It is the learning and accomplishing things that are difficult that I enjoy.
I understand leadership is difficult and having a good leader is important.

If you think I might fit your group give me a shout in game.

Justiceric is my in game name.

Thanks for any consideration.

Justi.

• OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I should have mentioned my gaming times.
    Typically after 6:00 PM central till around 10:00 PM
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    I am the guild master of a normal trials guild that has 74 members and is running trials Wednesday-Thursday 8:30pm est other then Wednesday that's 7:30/8pm est if this interest you mail @monkey36948
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a PVP guild LMK. This is ours. Right now, we're doing a lot of PVE on weekdays and PVP on weekends to get players to CP level 160 (I just like the money).
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363701/morons-incorporated-ad-pvp-guild-for-newbies-or-experienced#latest
    PC NA Server