The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Revenant EU-UK Mature Guild

ShadowStealth
ShadowStealth
Soul Shriven
Dark Revenant is recruiting.

We're a very small vetran MMO guild of mature players, with a player base of the age 37+ We are not hardcore but like to do end content. And would welcome any like minded players that play with a social aspect and light RP in mind. Our guild is a vampire based guild but warm bloods are welcome, just keep one eye opened when you sleep.

So if your looking for a small guild wanting end content and group play, friendly banter drop us a line. Happy adventures.

@ShadowStealth
@Sicknas
@Drunknmunkkyvs
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like an awsome guild. Please send me a invite :smiley:@Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • ShadowStealth
    ShadowStealth
    Soul Shriven
    Inv sent @Nervani welcome and hope you enjoy playing in the guild. As said we are small but fun :)
  • Hey-its-Me
    Hey-its-Me
    ✭✭
    can I get am invite? What information do you need so that I can find you when I'm on my Xbox?