Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with farming

Bers_Ser
Bers_Ser
Hello i want to kwon where are the best farming place now? I kwon you can farmin in

Deshaan: Plaget Doctor weampo in infuse
Bakorai: Spriggan in Divine
Greatwood: Green Pact?
Hew's Bane: Vicious Death?
When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild traders.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First you need to know what sets you want, then you can figure out where to farm them:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    Yes, I kwon but what it have to farm? I don+t have idea what to farm.
    When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dolmens, delves, world bosses & public dungeons.
    Edited by phairdon on August 2, 2017 11:42PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    Ok i have to explain beter, I kwon how to sell (in guild trader's) i know also where to see set and where drop also kwon Dolemens give jewels, delves armor part, world bosses weampos, public dungeon weampo and other armor part's. Buy my question it's what to farm what see have good Price to sell in guild trader. I know plage doctor dagger and sword in infuse are god but what more i have to farm to sell.
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bers_Ser wrote: »
    Ok i have to explain beter, I kwon how to sell (in guild trader's) i know also where to see set and where drop also kwon Dolemens give jewels, delves armor part, world bosses weampos, public dungeon weampo and other armor part's. Buy my question it's what to farm what see have good Price to sell in guild trader. I know plage doctor dagger and sword in infuse are god but what more i have to farm to sell.

sharpened weapons in spinner's, spriggan's, war maiden and necropotence would be a good place to start. They will sell for a lot.
    Edited by Jamascus on August 3, 2017 12:24AM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malabal Spinners
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    Guild traders.

This guy gets it
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bers_Ser wrote: »
    have good Price to sell in guild trader.

Just go shopping. Hit two of the three locations, Grahtwood, Wayrest or Rawkla and shop the traders. You will be able to see what is listed and for what price. From there you can figure out what to farm.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Now I want one of those OP Plaget Doctor weampos.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Damn. Now I want one of those OP Plaget Doctor weampos.

::shruggz:: They aint all that....
    Especially if you're not a Heavy, right?
    :D

I'm in a guild that sells in the main trading area of Wayrest, and I can't unload blue/purple equipment for research or materials (for example) at white research-able item prices. Geeez, I try to give stuff away for research or mats most of the time.
    I'm about to give up on traders in general and just crush everything for mats, or destroy anything else that isn't totally super-rare endgame quality.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ber_ser what level are you? really it's not worth farming weapons of those sets in good traits below 160cp because it's a hard task. I wanted an elegant sharp stave it took 3 weeks farming 8 hours a day to get one. If low level just craft seducer if magika user. vicious death doesn't drop in hews bane it's a cyrodiil pvp set and only works on players not npc's. if you want to find set items to buy use https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/ to find the items you need.
  • Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    I have 300 cp i Can farm next everything. Yes I won that web site but y very hard to see so many thing and don't know what to farm or what are more effective to farm.