The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why the F Do I have to Ready Check 50 times for one BG?!!

HeathenDeacon
HeathenDeacon
✭✭✭
Really.
This is the type of thing i just can't understand.
How can a developer release something with such an annoying queue system and think to themselves: "yeah, this is good... People will love the idea of telling the game the same command to start an instance 50 times when they should only have to tell it that once."
SMFH ZoS, SMFH.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should just be a 45 sec countdown. Doing nothing in response would have you join the match at the end of the timer. The only thing that would require an active response would be to quit the queue to avoid joining.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually working much better for me lately.
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot the name, but there is a plugin that presses F for you automaticly. Sucks that plugins have to be a bandaid for a game design flaw, but it's there.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    DDemon wrote: »
    I forgot the name, but there is a plugin that presses F for you automaticly. Sucks that plugins have to be a bandaid for a game design flaw, but it's there.

yeah, no idea about pc, but on console we have to hit the prompt a bazzilion times. its really really annoying to say the least.
  • Tormy
    Tormy
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying on console. Accepting it 100x then going into inventory and accidently declining it equipping an item :s
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    R u sure u wana join bg?

Sure?

Confirm again..sure?

Just making sure it is not a mis_ click..sure?

Ok..one final time..sure?