The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reinstall V1.26

LynchMafioso
LynchMafioso
Soul Shriven
Hello, I came home from work today hoping to squeeze in a little game time before bed, and for some reason my game was updating to 1.26, again. I actually just played the game yesterday, and it was V1.26. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?
Edited by LynchMafioso on July 30, 2017 1:24AM

Best Answer

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LynchMafioso Is the console stuck in a loop repeatedly trying to run the 1.26 update, or did it only happen once?

It might be worth trying a power cycle if this does continue to occur.

Power Cycle the Console
    To power cycle your PlayStation 4:
    1. Press and hold the [PS] button on your controller.
    2. Turn off the PS4 with Turn Off PS4 and not "Enter Rest Mode".
    3. Make sure the light goes out on the console and then unplug its power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
    4. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the [PS] button on your controller.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • LynchMafioso
    LynchMafioso
    Soul Shriven
    Hey sorry, no it only did it the one time for some off reason, thank you for the replay, I simply let it update. If it happens again Ill be back to bug ya!