Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Inner light question

rockythedog1
Inner light gives the major prophecy buff while slotted, does that buff only apply to the bar it is slotted in? As in, would I need it slotted on both bars for the crit buff on all my skills or can I just slot it on my back bar and my front bar will still benefit from the crib and max mag buffs?

Best Answers

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any ability that offers a buff when slotted (as opposed to when active) will flip on and off if you change bars. To be active, it needs to be on the active bar.

You can always test buffs using the new buff tracker. It's in the options menu somewhere...interface, or combat text, I forget. But if you flip this on you'll get a buff bar that'll show what's active, and you can see maj prophesy turning off and on.
    Answer ✓
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    ...can I just slot it on my back bar and my front bar will still benefit from the crib and max mag buffs?
    You need to slot it on both bars to get the buff on both. Skill buffs apply only to the bar they are slotted.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, don't forget it buffs your magic by 5%, so that is another good reason to have it on both bars.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • rockythedog1
    Thanks both of you for your answers. Much obliged