The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase: July 2017"

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Abeille wrote: »
    So, about August's showcase... Do we have an ETA?

Planning to release it tomorrow. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huzzah! Please let it include costumes that dye well!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I'm curious for this one, I saw very little datamined stuff that wasn't released yet so I do not have a good idea of what we might be getting.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planning to release it tomorrow
    29995988.jpg
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excited-Cat.jpg
    Edited by Banana on August 1, 2017 12:30PM
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow's just your future yesterday...and it's here so erm???
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd use dev tracker to find it but forums appear to be broken on my phone today.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.