The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log into game.

Henrice
Henrice
Soul Shriven
I purchased ESO yesterday from EB Games on disc, I signed up and all that is fine. I got an email saying the account has been activated, although I can log into the website, I cannot log into the game itself. It said "Unauthorised Access" and a code has been sent to the email. No code has been sent, now I have to wait another 24hrs?? Can someone help please.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Henrice If you've still not received the one time access code, please make sure you've tried the following troubleshooting.

If you did not receive the code:
    1. Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    3. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    4. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post