Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rilis STILL bugged......please fix him

Pawsy
Pawsy
✭✭
Please ZoS please fix rilis in both banished cells. This bug has being going on for months and makes pug groups with 0 dps be unable to kill him in BC 1 (because his feasts heal him faster than the group dps, which I've come across when healing random normals)
  • VycDarkshadow
    VycDarkshadow
    ✭✭✭
    Odd, I haven't had any issues killing Rilis in Normal Banished Cells the last few months. Even running two tanks (one a level 20 with only 175 CP), a healer, and one DPS, Rilis still dies.
    Vyc Ðarkshådøw
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the bug ? is it the one where he doesnt come out of his popping zone ?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The deadroths can´t pass the platform either. Which makes BC2 free hardmode if done on veteran. I consider this bug a feature more than a bug xD
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    The deadroths can´t pass the platform either. Which makes BC2 free hardmode if done on veteran. I consider this bug a feature more than a bug xD

Agree on the feature side.

<3 Now put on your tinfoil hats: Just before the 'bug' occurred we had a very frustrating fight where his pathfinding would send him running up the stairs occasionally with all players being at the bottom. When he ran up the fight reset. Me thinks this was a quick fix to that problem and now it's on some no priority list. <3
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We have a fix for this currently on the PTS, so expect to see it once Update 15 launches.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    We have a fix for this currently on the PTS, so expect to see it once Update 15 launches.

Awesome! Thanks for the the comment!
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex