The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVP guild

Cyn_v84
Cyn_v84
✭✭✭
Hi guys!

I'm looking to join a small scale pvp guild.
I've never tried pvp untill the event, but now I must admit it got me completely hooked.

I'm an average player, Khajiit NB (AD alliance), and do not have very much ingame time due to work and family, which is why I'm looking for a small, friendly guild that can teach me a trick or two while making some new friends.

I use discord, but if necessary I can switch to TS. If any GM out there would like to give this a shot, give me a shout.

Thx!
Cyn
Edited by Cyn_v84 on August 1, 2017 9:05AM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Rly? No one?
    This one feels saddened and alone...

'T will be 'lfg' ftw :D
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭

Hey what alliance are u?
    If u r DC blue faction come join hungry wolves apply at : hungrywolves.shivtr.com
    Or send me an ingame mail..
    Edited by Zunkis on August 1, 2017 8:50AM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Banana all the way :)
    But thank you for your comment :)
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck finding small scale on AD. DC generally has the best small scale groups. EP just have highly Organized Zergs and AD is just a bunch of magicka sorcs and sneaky nightblades (Majorities, there are of course outliers). If you decide to role a DC toon talk to me at @Hollery in game
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Thx @Hollery, this sneaky nightblade will keep that in mind! ;)
  • Ekmk
    Ekmk
    Had any luck with this thread?

I've been looking for a guild like that forever. Failing to find one always led me to quit the game and then repeat. Haha!
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    No, not really.
    I have found one my friend is in, but I don't see much activity... (haven't had that much playtime too, tbh)...
  • Ekmk
    Ekmk
    Bummer, if you do find anything and be kind enough to hit me up I would really appreciate it. Good travels mate!
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
  • Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    Zunkis wrote: »
    Hey what alliance are u?
    If u r DC blue faction come join hungry wolves apply at : hungrywolves.shivtr.com
    Or send me an ingame mail..

@Zunkis
    what is your in game name or id?
    Edited by Cyrediath on August 21, 2017 12:51PM