The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there a phone number for customer service?

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My accounts have been jacked and all my characters wiped. Everything, gone. nearly 4 years of play. I need to talk to CS now... not a 5 day exchange of emails!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    ouch that sucks
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also can't log into web support because it says I am logging in form a new device (I am not) and they have sent an authentication code to my email..... but I am getting so such code.

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many characters did they delete, you can only delete so many characters per 24 hours
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many characters did they delete, you can only delete so many characters per 24 hours

I know but they are ALL literally gone. Logging into my main account takes me straight to character creation!

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you check that you're logging into the right server

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    is it possible you accidentally logged in to the wrong server (EU, NA or PTS)?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check here http://eso.borguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10956180

It's a couple years old but I assume the phone number is still the same.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay and NOW everything is back. But I logged in and out 3 separate times and ended up in char gen each time. I was alerted to this because when I tried to log into my secondary account I got a message telling me I was logging in from a new device (which was not true) and a message would be sent to my email with a verification code. Then I went to log into my primary account and ended up in char. gen. Obviously I've since changed all my passwords but something really weird was definitely going on. With ZOS saying they've been getting hit with DDS attacks I;m especially paranoid. I'd like to know if this happens to anyone else.

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, those phone numbers are defunct. You will get routed to ZOS or Bethesda's front desk and told (in an annoyed tone) to use web support.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Okay and NOW everything is back. But I logged in and out 3 separate times and ended up in char gen each time. I was alerted to this because when I tried to log into my secondary account I got a message telling me I was logging in from a new device (which was not true) and a message would be sent to my email with a verification code. Then I went to log into my primary account and ended up in char. gen. Obviously I've since changed all my passwords but something really weird was definitely going on. With ZOS saying they've been getting hit with DDS attacks I;m especially paranoid. I'd like to know if this happens to anyone else.

Oh I'm glad for you that you have your account back!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They used to but they disconnected the number.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why would an automated email bot have a phone number?

qeOf0iP.gif

The adorable things kids ask.

Hey Chet, can I get yo digits?
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't hope they have a service number... otherwise the poor ZOS service ppl would be phoned day and night 24/7...!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    I don't hope they have a service number... otherwise the poor ZOS service ppl would be phoned day and night 24/7...!

if the mail service worked effectively then it would not be so bad. I had to copy and paste my issue once to 3 different people saying yes this as bizzare as it seems it did happen and no I am not a fool it's not in the bank. Please check the logs. (homestead disappearing items cases) . It took 3 days and at min 10 mails for it to get pushed to technical support who never sent a conformation mail that they are looking or received the issue. I only found out a month later when I recieved x item from a game master that the issue was handed. On that subject the game master felt a lot more human in his letter then sarah, john and who ever.

While I do love the game and company this is definitely very bad consumer service standards. I wish they would not pass messages off to other agents. I wish it hadn't taken 3 days and 10 mails for the issue escalate to technical support. I wish technical support sent me a conformation email saying "This will take some time, but the issue is being addressed and we will get back to you no later than x days". So in summary the communication is broken somewhere in between. Though it highlight I learned game master's exist and have cool names.

P.S Thank to whichever agent finally passed this issue to technical support.
    Edited by Tasear on July 31, 2017 10:10PM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

Why is that? The number should be active within working hours of the office and there should be someone answering calls in this time. That's how a professional company works. Automated responses only is not the best way, customers are treated like annoying objects.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad that so many companies are moving away from the phone customer service model. It feels so cold and detached now, and one is left wondering if they are really talking to a person or if they're just getting a form letter. It's not at all reassuring.