Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anything be done about a guild master who stole $433000 from the guild bank.

ClD3638986
ClD3638986
Soul Shriven
I was half guild owner, when I asked for my investment back, he reduced my privileges down to nothing, and has yet to give me back my $80K.
  • ClD3638986
    ClD3638986
    Soul Shriven
    The guild master stole $433000 from the guild bank to fund his own character and buy someone a house....
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Key words here are "Guild Master", sorry but SOL
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's his guild and he has the ability to remove gold. You can't steal what is yours. I'd anyone has the ability to remove gold and they do, zenimax will NOT refund it. I had 30 million stolen from my guild for trusting the wrong people. I'll link the response later. But ZOS simply doesn't care.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeni does not get involved in guild conflicts.

Some people are just jerks, and investing or donating to a guild is inherently risky. With long established guilds the risk is lower, but it's always a matter of trust and honor. Sometimes you put your trust in someone without honor and get ripped off. It's a shame, but it doesn't violate the TOS and doesn't warrant intervention.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • 14id0n
    14id0n
    Soul Shriven
    ClD3638986 wrote: »
    I was half guild owner, when I asked for my investment back, he reduced my privileges down to nothing, and has yet to give me back my $80K.

While you had your privileges you should have taken the 80k then you can make your deals from there. But now that your privileges are reduced there is nothing you can really do I don't think you will ever get back into the position you were in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as this is not an issue we can assist with directly on the forums. If you feel a player has violated the terms of service through their in game actions, please open a support ticket through the Web Assistant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.