The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What style is this greatsword?

dueldragon
dueldragon
✭✭
5m3E1aP

• dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    Oh god dammit, here: http://imgur.com/5m3E1aP
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Picture is a bit unclear on my phone but you can look-up all the styles here:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/greatsword-by-style/
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I checked all the greatswords I have gathered through the game (and I have more than eso.mmo-fashion.com) but could not find this sword. oO I really wonder where it comes from.... as if there was a head grinning on the guard...

you can check all swords here if you want eso-styles.com (greatsword search)

maybe you'll see what I can't and if not I'd be happy to know what style it is even if not craftable

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    from my information sources it seems this sword was "Orc" motif from before the design revamps introduced with the apparition of Champion points system.

except from the head on the guard you can see the wings and the shape of the blade indeed matches the orc style which is quite exactly the same. I don't know if this screenshot is an old one or a recent one that could explain a lot
  • dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    from my information sources it seems this sword was "Orc" motif from before the design revamps introduced with the apparition of Champion points system.

except from the head on the guard you can see the wings and the shape of the blade indeed matches the orc style which is quite exactly the same. I don't know if this screenshot is an old one or a recent one that could explain a lot

It's recent, I took it earlier today. I found it lying on some shelf
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you are on EU server, could you perchance contact me ingame and send me a link (or copy here the item link)

(you link to chat) then a ctrl-C on the chat window and paste it on notepad or here... this way I can try some addons to check the styleID )

(NB : i'm a style addict, as you could see on my eso-styles.com site and such rarities are a mystery for me... still I really think it's orc, but not-possible to get it anymore, I may be wrong)

• dueldragon
    dueldragon
    ✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    if you are on EU server, could you perchance contact me ingame and send me a link (or copy here the item link)

(you link to chat) then a ctrl-C on the chat window and paste it on notepad or here... this way I can try some addons to check the styleID )

(NB : i'm a style addict, as you could see on my eso-styles.com site and such rarities are a mystery for me... still I really think it's orc, but not-possible to get it anymore, I may be wrong)

I'm not in EU and I deconstructed it because I wanted to find out what style that was, it sadly didn't give me any style material.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    argh.... when in doubt, always copy paste the item link outside the game, this is 100% certain to provide you the info, while deconstructing won't, most of all if the style is not craftable yet it won't give anything...

well a mystery that will remain unsolved for now... Any idea where you picked it up ? dungeon? town? zone ?

Edited by Llogwey on July 31, 2017 7:54PM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ancient orc?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!