The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can overworld monsters get a buff? Killin them feels like a chore more than fun.

Ergele
Ergele
✭✭✭
They are too easy to be bothered with and makes the game tedious. Here is my proposal:

- Add more special attacks to make them unpredictable. (more aoe and control skills to be exact,)

- Make their special attacks (especially AOE ones). Hit way harder, I can just eat an red circled AOE and keep going.

- Give different monsters different types of buffs. (Assasin mobs run faster, Tank mobs walk slower.)

- Reduce the wind up duration of their special attacks by 0.5 seconds (I can see it coming miles away). Also increase the health of the Quest bosses by 15% and decrease their wind up duration upto a further 0.65 seconds. This way they will feel like a boss. (also some bosses might need speed increase, depending on their special attack. Some special attacks give you way too much opening to burn down the boss) if bosses could combine different special attacks of different monsters that would be amazing.

- In the meantime, when they miss their special attack give them a debuff (stun, damage reduction, slow.)

- Give every mob a 5% damage increase

- Add random npc ambushes/attacks to specific zones (senche attacks in forests of dominion. Bandit ambushes in Stormhaven, similar to daedra spawning out of portal.)

Quest writing is amazing, but lack of difference in Quest bosses and predictability of overland mobs makes the Questing experience a chore. What are your thoughts on this?
Edited by Ergele on July 17, 2017 12:06AM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they deal more damage to you if you're CP, but I wouldn't make them overly crazy for newer people. A boss you or I could nuke could be a pain for someone who's new to the game.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on July 17, 2017 12:23AM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Ergele
    Ergele
    ✭✭✭
    That is also another good idea. But still, monster special attacks are too visible and limited.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ergele wrote: »
    That is also another good idea. But still, monster special attacks are too visible and limited.

you wanted to say they cheating ? no ?

everytime they show where they gonna charge i move away from the red zone and they change their charge pattern to your location instantly.... without changing their red zone telegraphs.......
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, it sounds more like a chore to me if they got the buff.
  • Ergele
    Ergele
    ✭✭✭
    Muramasa89 wrote: »
    Honestly, it sounds more like a chore to me if they got the buff.

Overworld becomes stale after a while. After 3 years of getting easier to be exact.
    Edited by Ergele on July 31, 2017 1:22AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything done over and over gets boring why not go naked instead of affecting the whole community
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Ergele
    Ergele
    ✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Anything done over and over gets boring why not go naked instead of affecting the whole community

Mechanics are boring. Even If you are naked as the day you were born it will not be anymore fun.
    Edited by Ergele on July 31, 2017 5:35PM