The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking For Guild(s)

ladymarisab14_ESO
ladymarisab14_ESO
✭✭✭
While my husband and I are growing our own guild (The Merchant Princes - we have branches in other games), it'll be a while before we have the numbers to compete for a trader. I'm looking to feel out some guilds that we might be a good fit for and possibly become partners with at some point. We have always had a passion for crafting and trading primarily and are mostly PvE. We both have two main alts (we split the crafting professions between them). Our Nightblades are our solo characters which I would use mine for grouping with the guild etc. Our other two alts are always played together.
Since we can join multiple guilds, I'm looking for either an all in one, or a few specialty guilds that would be a good match. First would the merchant guild (good size, decent trader(s)), but I would also like to find a guild that enjoys RP. I'm not super strict on Lore, but in ES games I prefer to play a rather evil DB zealot, so if there's an RP(ish) guild out there that would fit that, I'd be interested. My husband is not currently looking at other guilds, but I'd like the option of having him invited if I feel that the guild is going to be a good fit. We have kids so while we're on almost every day, we're not usually active until the late evenings EST, sp said guilds would also need to either fit that time frame and/or be accepting that our play time is more spontaneous than planned.
If we seem like a good fit to you, please either post (or for quicker response in game mail to @LadyMarisa . I look forward to meeting you!
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • ladymarisab14_ESO
    ladymarisab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your response. =) I browsed your site and while I would appreciate your guild bank policy, I did not see mention of a trader? Do you guys have a trader anywhere? Also, you mention socializing but I didn't really see anything about RP. I'm fine with my two interests being separate, but if it's not a trading guild then I'm definitely looking for it to involve rp. =)
  • ladymarisab14_ESO
    ladymarisab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still Looking =)
    I joined The Merchant's Reserve which has been a good starter so far, I'm ready to try out one with requirements now. Still looking for that DB RP too!