The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Morrowind Stamina Nightblade Insane 1vX (1v8 INCLUDED)

Kay1
Kay1
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsIEcjDw4pY

Hi >:)

Hope you enjoy this masacre ;)

The build I am using is 5 Bone Pirate 2 Bloodspawn/Mighty Chudan/Selene and 3 Agility, the build is very complex and have a variety of different attributes, cp, traits and glyphs so if you wanna see the entire build detailed you have it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRbDNETGoA&t=
K1 The Big Monkey
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good job!
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video, when I get into any 1vX situation I get taken out by Frags...every time.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid! I'm impressed that obviously nobody uses detect potions on your server. And my MagBlade envys you... :(
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    good job!

Thanks a lot!
    Nice video, when I get into any 1vX situation I get taken out by Frags...every time.

Thanks, the key is having a nice headset and dodging/blocking when you hear it coming :D its very annoying I know like the Warden CC
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    Nice vid! I'm impressed that obviously nobody uses detect potions on your server. And my MagBlade envys you... :(

Thanks, they do but that wasn't going to save them, ult cost poisons and snares are practically my counter, If they perma snare me I lose my best ability, my agility. >:)
    Edited by Kay1 on July 31, 2017 1:24PM
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    haha yeh, i mostly play with the sound down low, need to get properly hooked up :wink:
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>