The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A new idea from a Veteran Player.

SkiiBird
SkiiBird
✭✭
So my idea is simple. Is to integrate a way to pay for Crowns and ESO Plus; directly from the ESO store section on the wesbite. I find the more I play both PC and Xbox. That the most frustrating thing about Xbox One is that ESO Plus on that is too finicky. Sometimes you get your crowns from ESO Plus, but most times you won't. Also in regards to the Crown Store purchases. I find after Morrowind launched. I ended up having to do a time consuming conversation with both the ESO support team and the Xbox One Support team; if I wanted a refund, I had to go through both to get a refund for said purchase. Now back to the matter at hand. PC transactions are smooth and simple. I don't know about PS4 but Xbox one is really like a rolling 5 dyes, trying to get yahtzee or something. Either way, thanks for reading and hopefully this gets looked at!
The Legend of the Ushnars.
  • SkiiBird
    SkiiBird
    ✭✭
    By purchases I meant Crowns, not the Crown store purchases, my bad guys!
    The Legend of the Ushnars.