The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add-on to save sets and skills

117Dios
117Dios
✭✭✭
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there was any addo-on that saved your equipped items and skill bars, and re-equips them at the press of a button or something similiar. Thank you a lot!
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently I'm using Iakoni's Skill Changer and Iakoni's Gear Changer. Loads really fast and it works will all skills and gear, Wykkyd didnt work with some of the destro skills last time I tried it.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha Gear.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nimushiru
    Nimushiru
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the tips. Definitely gonna pick up Dressing Room.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, dressing room is the best.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone