The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In theory wouldn't everyone who pvps be grand overlord within 4 years from now?

Chantclaire
Chantclaire
✭✭✭
I am just imagining 4 years from now, and all I see in cyrodiil is grand overlords.
Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's when they will add grand cru overlord and premier grand overlord plus
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭

What kind of rewards would those come with?
    Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    iFord wrote: »

What kind of rewards would those come with?

They are extremely piquant.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iFord wrote: »
    I am just imagining 4 years from now, and all I see in cyrodiil is grand overlords.

That would be almost true already. Except very little people played just 1-3 characters since ESO started and stayed till now. I can almost guarantee you than in 4 years most of current PVP community will be replaced by new people. Even more so if PVP after 4 years will be same as now

(Obviously more frequent AP events and buffs to AP gain could speed it up and therefore greatly increase amount of overlords playing)
    Edited by SodanTok on July 28, 2017 11:40PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No not really, in comparison to the entire population it'll still be a small portion.

Plus people will leave or not stick to one character.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got max characters. Ranked 33, 31, 30, 26, 23, 22, 15, 11, 11, 11, 10, 10, 0, 0. Doubt I'll ever have 1.