The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Missing Furnishing Blueprints

Jaeysa
Jaeysa
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Are there any plans for putting the following furnishing blueprints in the game(not as furnishing drops or crown store items, as blueprints):
* Teapot, common(Hearth, Drinkware)
* Common Firepit, Outdoor(Lighting, Fires)
* Common Firepit, piled(Lighting, Fires)
* Papers, Stack(Library, Literature)

These are all items that -have- plans, in that they were included with the Big Book of Blueprints on the PTS, and datamining apparently shows that they are live, but they aren't dropping.
Edited by Jaeysa on July 24, 2017 2:31PM
PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - Anything? Or at least, is there a reason we can't get an answer on this?

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - Anything? Or at least, is there a reason we can't get an answer on this?

No more than we don't get an answer to most things unfortunately.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Jaeysa wrote: »

No more than we don't get an answer to most things unfortunately.

It's really frustrating because it's a simple answer. Either, 'yes, they're being implemented(though not at this time)' or 'no, sorry'. I don't really care about the details tbh, but the lack of communication is really frustrating.

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just frustrating, but shows a total lack of respect and consideration to the ESO player base who bother to take an interest, and care what happens in this game. Sad.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Not just frustrating, but shows a total lack of respect and consideration to the ESO player base who bother to take an interest, and care what happens in this game. Sad.

Pretty much.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - seriously, why can't we just get a one-sentence reply?

• Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one blue quality blueprint that I have been trying to find since only a couple weeks after homestead launch, and still cannot find. It seems it was available initially, and has since disappeared with no return. :(

It's "Diagram: Lantern, Stationary"
    ->--Willow--<-
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    There is one blue quality blueprint that I have been trying to find since only a couple weeks after homestead launch, and still cannot find. It seems it was available initially, and has since disappeared with no return. :(

It's "Diagram: Lantern, Stationary"

I have learnt this diagram, so can confirm it did once exist

ZH9GCad.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also annoyed that we still can't seem to find the common teapot blueprint.

And while I like the new Silver Kettle they recently added, I am really frustrated that it is Jewelry crafting and needs a Chromium Plating to craft. The blueprint costs 125 master writ vouchers, plus about 100k gold in materials for each kettle! The exorbitant cost would be less frustrating if we could at least have a cheaper common teapot.

I understand why the Alinor Clock is Jewelry crafting, since clock makers use pretty much the same tools as jewelers, due to the precision required, but a silver kettle should really be a blacksmithing or cooking blueprint, even if the design on it is fancy.
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes