The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are locations for pickpocketing vampires? NA PS4 Want the Coffin Blueprints

mrdiamond666
mrdiamond666
✭✭✭
So I am determined to get the coffin blueprints. I know of the female vamp in Abahas Landing in Hews Bane. But where else are there vampires located at to pickpocket please? Thank you...
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know there are only the two in Abah's Landing that can be pickpocketed. All other vampires I recall encountering in the game are non-attackable quest-related NPCs - or bloodfiends who are basically just monsters.

I know there's one in the little covered market area near Hubalajad Palace and one who has an apartment. I have read that both are known to carry the coffin and coffin lid plans, but my success rate for that drop has been 0, even with maxed out legerdemain skill and all points dumped into pickpocketing. I blame RNG.

Allegedly a third exists somewhere down by the docks, but I have yet to discover him/her.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a vamp in Malabar Tor as well, in Velyn Harbor. Look on a balcony.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, ty both. I know of the apt one, but cant find the one thats supposed to be left of the bank under a covered thing busy working (what another post said) in all black. But will add the mabal tor one to my list. Thanks again.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I puked up a box of lucky charms as I got the case part on my first steal steal stab. Just need lid now.
    Xbox One Na
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I puked up a box of lucky charms as I got the case part on my first steal steal stab. Just need lid now.

LOL, I had gotton the lid, now i need a box of lucky charms, maybe.......
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, ty both. I know of the apt one, but cant find the one thats supposed to be left of the bank under a covered thing busy working (what another post said) in all black. But will add the mabal tor one to my list. Thanks again.

@mrdiamond666
    If you leave from the steps of the palace and go straight (northwest if the online map is correct) and then make the first right into a kind of alley, there's a hallway on the left that leads to a little semi-covered area. Coming through that little hallway (again traveling northwest), there's a vendor on the right side and the vampire is on the left side.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. So I think I'm in right place. The very 1st alley is dead end. So next right goes up stairs. Next alley is to left of bank, I take that left, find the covered, there's a chef to right, and commonor, sailor, batd, but no vampire...:( No luck...
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm logged in and looking at the NPC right now. Her name is Lareika - sadly, (Vampire) has been changed to (Commoner) sometime very recently. I was regularly pickpocketing her as recently as two weeks ago in hopes for the coffin plan myself, but haven't been to her location again until today.

:(

Sorry, looks like they've sent Lareika to a Priest of Arkay during patch maintenance. Or maybe it's a bug.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    @VoodooPlatypus
    You are correct. Found her, her eyes are definitally VAmpire. And the name is commoner. AWESOME, now I got 3 vampires to rotate the thieving.
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on July 28, 2017 9:10PM
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Haven,t tried, but Alaiclaire castle