The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA/Aldmeri Dominion PvP Learning Guild.

Lotka
Lotka
✭✭✭
Morons Incorporated is a discord-based (installation and mic not required) PvP guild. We will help you find the right build and explain to you why you keep dying in combat.
We are currently in Kyne but are planning to move up to Sotha in the next few months.

Type game @ name if you're interested in joining us in Cyrodil for some laid back fun or message me in game @lotka
Edited by Lotka on August 2, 2017 2:27PM
PC NA Server
  • Thekeger
    Thekeger
    Soul Shriven
    If you've got room I'd like to join @thekeger
  • sweatapodimas
    sweatapodimas
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join. I am very interested in pvp and I am mature/can take criticism (I'm 42 and learned the hard way :smiley: ). I just started 3 weeks ago though and haven't joined any guild as of yet. In game name is @sweatapodimas

Since it says you can join 5 guilds, should I join a pvp/pve/crafting/trading...etc in that manner or are there more comprehensive approaches?

Thank you!
    Edited by sweatapodimas on July 28, 2017 6:33PM
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing this!
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.