Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Mid Year Mayhem Furnishing Reward Books

aegisfire1975
aegisfire1975
✭✭✭
I enjoyed the double AP event, it really helped me to rank up my toon and get some more skill points. The achievements to obtain in the event weren't real grindy, which was nice. My one criticism is the furnishing item drop. The books. Come on, PVP'ers don't read lol. Give us a Battle Axe or a sword to mount on our walls. It's a shame. That was a great opportunity missed. Please consider this for a future event. Thank you.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the double AP event, it really helped me to rank up my toon and get some more skill points. The achievements to obtain in the event weren't real grindy, which was nice. My one criticism is the furnishing item drop. The books. Come on, PVP'ers don't read lol. Give us a Battle Axe or a sword to mount on our walls. It's a shame. That was a great opportunity missed. Please consider this for a future event. Thank you.

This one would have personally liked elf heads on pikes.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

This one would have personally liked elf heads on pikes.

The achievement furnishings for the event might be up your alley...

No elves, but orc, argonian, and (gasp) khajiit corpses!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really @DeadlyRecluse how do you get those??? That's super cool haha
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the event was a pve event in disguise, double ap on resources and keeps to get ppls alts vigor and caltrops without having to fight and achieves that took an hour to finish total. The books were just icing on the cake for the rpers
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    The books were just icing on the cake for the rpers

As a PvPer who actually reads the lore, my critic is that those books are the very same from TES IV: oblivion and don't add new light on the mysteries of St. Alessia, Morihaus and Pelinal :(
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the event was a pve event in disguise, double ap on resources and keeps to get ppls alts vigor and caltrops without having to fight and achieves that took an hour to finish total. The books were just icing on the cake for the rpers
    Yeah how terrible for the PvP community to have endless numbers of ungeared PvE players to slaughter for a week.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Really @DeadlyRecluse how do you get those??? That's super cool haha

@Beardimus it isn't well advertised, but it's the event vendor that sold jester trees. There's one in each capital, and Vivec city--not sure if anywhere else,

I picked them up last night, more skeletons than corpses, but still very nice!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub