The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Adding for mailbox

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
Does anyone know of an add on that includes a "sent" folder in their mailbox add on?

Best Answers

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, this would require writing the entire thing, basically, from scratch. Granted, I'm not an expert on the API, but I don't think your outgoing message information is stored anywhere you can access.

If you need copies of the things you sent, for record keeping, I'd suggest using Steam's overlay (by adding the launcher as a non-steam game, if you don't own it on that platform), and then taking a screenshot via that before you actually send your message. It's not perfect, but it can help you say, "hey, I wrote this for you," if questions come up.
    Answer ✓
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know of one, but we're not allowed to point out addons to people around here.
    Answer ✓
  • Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    That would be nice
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I was afraid of that I know I couldn't find one, I was hoping someone had :(
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest using Steam's overlay (by adding the launcher as a non-steam game, if you don't own it on that platform), and then taking a screenshot via that before you actually send your message. It's not perfect, but it can help you say, "hey, I wrote this for you," if questions come up.

You don't need Steam to take a Screenshot, just use the Prt Scr or Print Screen button. Screenshots are store in the ESO directory in My Documents.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I'd suggest using Steam's overlay (by adding the launcher as a non-steam game, if you don't own it on that platform), and then taking a screenshot via that before you actually send your message. It's not perfect, but it can help you say, "hey, I wrote this for you," if questions come up.

You don't need Steam to take a Screenshot, just use the Prt Scr or Print Screen button. Screenshots are store in the ESO directory in My Documents.

Yeah, I remembered about the in game screenshot functionality after I posted. >.<
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you great idea
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    send me an email in game @Baybecakes and thank you in advance